Welcome to ECHA’s Website
The European Council for High Ability (ECHA) aims to advance the study and development of potential excellence in people.
The major goal of ECHA is to act as a communications network to promote the exchange of information among people interested in high ability – educators, researchers, psychologists, parents and the highly able themselves.
Latest News Posts
- ECHA 2022: Call for abstracts
- Call to organize the 19th International ECHA Conference in 2024
- – 7th Bildungskongress in Muenster –
- Death Notice for Johanna Raffan
- Keynote Speakers & Early Bird Deadline for 17th ECHA Conference