Welcome to ECHA’s Website
The European Council for High Ability (ECHA) aims to advance the study and development of potential excellence in people.
The major goal of ECHA is to act as a communications network to promote the exchange of information among people interested in high ability – educators, researchers, psychologists, parents and the highly able themselves.
Latest News Posts
- Registration Open for The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children (WCGTC) 2021 Virtual World Conference
- Call to organize the 19th International ECHA Conference in 2024
- 17th International ECHA Conference 2021 – Virtual Format and New Fees
- Announcement of the 3rd Thematic ECHA Conference 2023
- 2nd ECHA Thematic Conference Online in Budapest – Registration Open