Welcome to ECHA’s Website
The European Council for High Ability (ECHA) aims to advance the study and development of potential excellence in people.
The major goal of ECHA is to act as a communications network to promote the exchange of information among people interested in high ability – educators, researchers, psychologists, parents and the highly able themselves.
Latest News Posts
- – 7th Bildungskongress in Muenster –
- Death Notice for Johanna Raffan
- Keynote Speakers & Early Bird Deadline for 17th ECHA Conference
- Registration Open for The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children (WCGTC) 2021 Virtual World Conference
- Call to organize the 19th International ECHA Conference in 2024