Welcome to ECHA’s Website
The European Council for High Ability (ECHA) aims to advance the study and development of potential excellence in people.
The major goal of ECHA is to act as a communications network to promote the exchange of information among people interested in high ability – educators, researchers, psychologists, parents and the highly able themselves.
Latest News Posts
- ECHA 2022: Call for abstracts
- Call to organize the 19th International ECHA Conference in 2024
- – 7th Bildungskongress in Muenster –
- Death Notice for Johanna Raffan
- Keynote Speakers & Early Bird Deadline for 17th ECHA Conference
Upcoming ECHA Conferences
With great pleasure the National Talent Centre of the Netherlands would like to extend you a warm welcome to join our conference in The Hague, as we host the 18th Conference of the European Council for High Ability on 31 August – 3 September 2022, The Hague. More info can be found at https://echa2022.org